Tuesday, December 11, 2007

You Tube, You Beaut!

There's so much to choose on You Tube, as I remember one the first 2.0 tutorials was posted there. So how to choose from the thousands of videos? What's the first thing that comes into your mind? Admittedly, I had to look around before finding this first good clip...

Holi festival in the sacred land of Braj (Vraja) in Uttar Pradesh, India. For some people these images may be familiar, particularly if you've been to the NGV recently to see one of the current exhibitions showing there, Krishna: Love and Devotion.

N.B. There's no sound in this clip, it's just a slideshow of photos.

And on a completely different note...

Here's a trailer for the latest David Lynch film, Inland Empire. I saw it at the cinema last week and in my opinion it's Lynch's most bizarre film to date (and that's saying something). Often Lynch's work needs a second or even third viewing to understand, but I'm not sure when I'll sit down again for the 3 hour marathon.

No comments: