Thursday, January 3, 2008

More Flickr Fun???

Not quite... I found this exercise not much fun as I wasn't really able to create much or not at least anything I could save and show all of you guys who are regularly checking out my website. Not the Mappr, not the Montagr, not even the Flickr Pickr...but there was the Hockneyizer [sic.], one of the programs on Big Huge Labs which allowed me to save the picture I made. Here it is, MF Doom by Hockneyiser:




I have to admit that while I like the (imitative) style of the Hockneyiser, the Polaroids do take away a certain amount of the image, in this case the subject's mouth, which if you know the Metal Faced Supervillain is where his money's at (though the mask does attract as much attention, if not more).

2 comments:

proud womon said...

Unfortunately there seems to be a BIG problem using some of the 'toys' at work... and at home for that matter!!!! but it's good to see you're still checking it all out... my blogs still going (but not much learning 2.1 happening - just doin' my own thing!!!)... check out Emily's posts (formerly Nancy's Pearls) - that's 'transforming' from a work blog too...

proud womon said...

given up huh????